Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Need to Make Last Minute Gifts??

Christmas is approaching fast.  It is hard to believe that November is over.  Where did it go in such a hurry???  When December hits......the panic to finish my Christmas shopping always sets in.  If you are like me and like to make at least some of your Christmas presents.....................have a look at this list of links to handmade gift giving ideas.  There is still time!  Most of the things listed below are pretty darned quick....although if I'm in a pinch....not much is quicker than candy.  Above are the cookies for my son's teacher who has her last day this morning......A bit of information my son was kind enough to share with me last night before bed.  Baking is fast.....and when it comes to teachers gifts......a reliable source tells me.....with so many students each year bringing small gifts......consumables are most appreciated. Oh and if you are in Canada....take a minute to stop over at Merry with Children and check out her blog......and her Presidents Choice Gift Card Giveaway.  Thanks for stopping by:)

Knitted Gifts

Sewing Gifts
Crafty Gifts
     -These are all great gifts for teachers, neighbours, or thoughtful hostess gifts.
Gifts from the Kitchen
Favourite Handmade Gifts from Etsy

      No comments: