Thursday, July 8, 2010

Crafting on the Road

I don't know about you....but can find it hard to relax and enjoy a holiday when your head is still swimming with all the things you need to do.  This trip started as all of our trips do.  That being flying out of the house an hour behind schedule with a few less crucial jobs left undone.
To increase my sense of accomplishment while on the road I try to bring a little portable project along with me so I can feel like I've done something.  These little crocheted pot holders fit the bill for this trip and they don't take up too much room either.I doo have a pair of socks that needed to be frogged and restarted.....but in the usual panic of leaving....this was the best I could do.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's so pretty, it's like a sun with a pink (purple?) halo. : )

Kitty said...

I love that edging! What a cute little project!

Linda Jo said...

lol I do love this!

Kimminita said...

And I am an owner of this crochet sun now. Thank you so much for the prettiness.

LittleRed said...

I love this project because it's so simple and the colours really change it up.
Kim,
You are welcome....I hope you find a good use for it!