Saturday, August 6, 2011

The Calm Before the Crazy

It's the weekend!!  Finally....with so many things running through my head for what I would like to do on the weekends......it's hard for me to sort it all out.  So many things that need to be done, should be done, and I'd really just like to do.  Often the last option wins out for me and thus the explanation of why my house continually looks as though it's been ransacked.  Maybe this weekend will be different.....and I'll choose to do the important things like clean up, and organize??  Right now, I have a dining room table disassembled on my living room floor, loads of laundry to do, a kitchen counter that is so covered in miscellaneous stuff that you cannot see the counter top....(just as well....it needs a scrubbing too) not to mention a mountain of laundry to wash, fold and put away.  Also need to pick up some primer and paint and do a little painting before the cabinet makers come back to finish up a little job in my laundry room.......which I must say I am enjoying immensely.........although the down side is that it makes me feel like redoing my whole house.  Hmmmmm I think I may need to make a list....I find this usually makes me feel a little more in control.  
Before the craziness begins.....I'm having a calming morning moment with my little cuppa chocolate Ovaltine, a coddled egg, toast and some fresh fruit. That was nice. Let the craziness begin.....

No comments: