Saturday, May 10, 2008

Little Felt Birds




Here is another felt project which is fairly quick and cute. The project is made for another swapbot swap. The instructions for the swap were to create a felt Christmas ornament, and this months theme was birds. I had already made a cardinal pattern which I'd found on the internet (see previous post) but as my partners favourite colour list did not include red, I wanted to try something else and this is the result. I've got a few more on the go now and will likely finish them slightly different as I go along. The pink one in the photo is the one being sent to my partner. Below is the pattern sheet just in case you'd like to give it a try. Just click on it to enlarge and print your own copy.

1 comment:

Kristin Mortensen said...

Thanks for sharing this. This will be perfect for decorating my children's joint birthday party, which is going to have a bird theme.