Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Finished Project

For one reason or another....a bit of crochet has been what I have been picking up to work at when I have a chance.  I have finished up several more cute if not so useful apple jackets......and this vintage hot mat as well.  The pattern has been around a long time and I have seen several made of this pattern over the years.....but had never owned one.  This one was made with no one in mind.........so, for now I will look at it now and again.  If any one likes yellow, just let me know.  It's yours if you'd like it!  It's 5 1/4 inches square, double layered, and a nice little spot to set down your teapot.  If you'd like to make one of your own, the pattern is right here.


Bea said...

LOVE it! Thanks for sharing the pattern. :)

LittleRed said...

No problem. Thanks for stopping by:)