Finally.....it's finished. It is my habit to put off things which I find intimidating and this project was no different. Although, in the time I wasted....waiting to quilt this project.....I could have done it by hand. But I wanted to try machine quilting. What I really wanted to try was free motion quilting....but I think that might be better for a smaller project to start with. So for this one, I decided to just do random straight line quilting with some hand dyed thread. It took much longer to do than I would have thought considering I was using the machine.....although admittedly at quite a slow speed......since I don't know what I am doing. The binding went on in an evening which was the most enjoyable part of the project for me. Now this little quilt is ready to mail and another project needs my attention. Next I'll try to finish off the Harry Potter letter sweater I started for Ike. Hopefully I will get to that with a little more speed than this one!