I have wanted to try this pattern for a felt stuffie for quite a while now. I first saw someone making this pattern on a blog over a year ago now. Quite by accident I found and then ordered the pattern book from ebay which contained this pattern. I have this piece of red wool fabric that I picked up at a thrift store a few months ago, and I have slowly been trying to make things with it. I washed it pretty well in hot water to help felt it up before starting. So far, I've made two felt pins, and now this duck. We'll have to be on the look out for more projects to use it up. Again sorry for the poor picture quality. It looked fine on my camera's little view screen, but not so clear once it was up on the computer. Better luck next time I guess. Little duck it on his way to my swap partner in Louisiana right now, so I'll hold on to this post until the package arrives.